Wednesday, September 22, 2004

SPOILER - LADDER 49

THANK YOU - THANK YOU, DISNEY FOR MAKING ANOTHER EMOTIONALLY SHALLOW TEAR-JERKER!!


So…

I had the privilege of seeing LADDER 49 tonight, before everyone else has to loose 12 dollars to do the same.


What did I think?

Well, if you like watching movies in which the entire POINT is to artificially develop emotional involvement with a character through a series of “happy” and “sad” moments, only to then go and KILL that character, in a vain attempt to get an emotional reaction out of the audience, then this movie is for you…

Otherwise, like me, you’ll walk out pissed off, that in a movie full of firefighters, there wasn’t a single scene involving a kitten.



("Wait a minute! Why am I crying!?! I don't really CARE about any of these people?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home