Saturday, November 20, 2004

Top twenty things women in bars say to be “nice”.

1 - I’d love to ask you to join us, but we’ve got our other guy-friends coming in a bit and they’re better then you.

2 - It was really nice talking to you, but I have to go stand over here now.

3 - Thanks for the drink. Do you want my number? Maybe I can blow you off again sometime.

4 - I’d love to go home and sleep with you tonight, but I have more self-respect then that.

5 - Thanks, but I’m not really dating right now. Unless, of course, that person isn't you.

6 - Nice meeting you. I'd give you my number, but I already have enough friends.

7 - Nice meeting you. What’s your friend’s name? I think I'd rather talk to him.

8 - Nice meeting you, but the hot guy in the corner that I’ve been looking at all night finally made eye-contact.

9 - I’m about to become a lesbian.

10 - I just became a lesbian.

11 - I AM a lesbian.

12 - Nice talking to you; have you considered men?

12A - Nice meeting you. I LOVE hanging out with gay guys.

13 - Is anyone sitting here? Our table needs an extra stool.

14 - I’m a republican.

15 - Well, now that you bought me a couple rounds and I led you on for a while, I’m going to go home to my boyfriend.

16 - Sorry, I only come to bars for the conversation.

17 - I may be fat, but I still have standards.

18 - Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you worked here.

19 - It's almost last call. Do you guys want another round?

20 - I really respect the fact that you’re trying to pick me up, despite the fact that I’m obviously way out of your league.

Comments? Suggestions? Advice? Things I missed? Leave a message below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home