Friday, April 29, 2005

Dude, where's my car?

Despite eye-witness accounts that a 1964 bodyshell (indenfied as such based on the rear sheet-metal) was being destroyed at the factory, all parties involved denied the accusations.

Dude, where's my car?: "Volker 'Korsakov' Spannagel:
'I don't remember anything...' "


Was foul play at hand during the restoration of famous Seinfeld's prized 911?

Is there a mass-conspiracy at work at factory in Stuttgart?

Have other body shells, claimed to simply be "source bodies", mysteriously gone missing?

Oh, my god! How many number ones are there!?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The 908 Kid", what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about rash guard because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for rash guard stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well I'm not sure if you have any good tips, but good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home