Friday, November 26, 2004

Turkey? What's that??!

Yesterday was truely one of the coolest, most un-traditional, Porsche-influenced, screw "family values", blasphemous, have-a-good-time type of Thanksgiving celebrations.

But the message was, be thankfull for what you have and share it with others. It's funny, Americans are such warm inviting people, that I tend to forget I'm actually in a different country and that I'm technically a foreigner; I feel I belong here.

Anyway...

Things Started in Calabasas at the foo of Mulhulland Drive, where about 30 Porsches from the Pelican Board met up for coffee and, eventually, to "run the Canyons".



Hanging out at the Rock Shop, deep in the Santa Monica Mountains, the heart of Sports-bike country.


Here I am at the top of Yerba Buena Road next to my friend Jeff's 79 Targa. After chasing SCs, 996s and other air-cooled paraphernalia all morning, the Corrado needed a break.


Oh, yeah, and Thanksgiving is all about the eating isn't it?


No, that isn't Turkey, but two choice Rib-Eyes (the small one from New Zealand) being grilled to perfection.

To finish off the night? Porsche done McQueen style.


Cheers to everyone and their families. Enjoy the Holidays and and be thankfull...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home